- Stainless steel fry pot, front, sides, door, stub back, and basket hanger
- Frypot with radius formed edges
- Three high efficiency cast iron tube-fired burners provide a large heat transfer area for a fast recovery
- Even heat distribution due to uniquely designed baffle and deflector inside the tubes
- Large “cool zone” captures food particles and keeps them from carbonizing in the fry zone
- Two large nickel-plated wire mesh fry baskets with ergonomic, polyurethane coated handles
- Full port ball valve for quick draining
Since its inception in 1957, Imperial’s mission is to be the preferred global supplier of high quality, top value cooking equipment to the foodservice industry. Imperial utilizes highly skilled employees combined with innovative manufacturing processes.
Imperial headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Corona, California, USA.
|Capacity||:||Single Tank 22 Liter with 2 Half Baskets|
|W x D x H (mm)||:||394 x 762 x 1.156|
|Gas Power (BTU/hour)||:||105,000|