Turbofan convection oven systems offer portability to suit any application, an expandable platform with a wider range of oven footprints, increased tray loading capacity and smart door design for safety. Coupled with the 30 Series’ matching prover and holding cabinet, turbofan offers more features within its DNA.
*SS Stands and Proofers are supplied separately
*ovens can be stacked vertically by using an additional stacking kit
*Proofers are available for E32, E33 and G32 series
More About Turbofan:
Turbofan is a globally recognized brand of convection ovens (both gas and electric) used in a wide range of applications, from Bakeries to Restaurants & Chain businesses. It is considered a work horse of any restaurant kitchen and has a long history of reliability and outstanding performance. Turbofan product is used by many high profile Fast Food Restaurants.
Features: vitreous enamel chamber, programmable stage cooking, core temperature probe and easy clean features give you a long-lasting & strong performance at a very competitive price.
Turbofan convection ovens are produced in Moffat’s new state of the art production facility in Christchurch, New Zealand.
About the manufacturer:
Moffat has origins in New Zealand foundry and enamel work, as well as domestic and commercial cooking equipment manufactured for distribution - dating back to the early 1920’s. Today the Moffat Group designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and services a wide array of foodservice and bakery solutions.
• 4 Gastronorm GN 1/1 pan capacity
• 80mm tray spacing
• Compact 616mm depth x 810mm width
• 15A plug-in cordset fitted
• Digital display time and temperature controls
• Large easy view 20mm high displays
• Electronic thermostat control
• Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
• Programmable for up to 20 programs
• Grill mode
• Single direction low-velocity fan
• 2.8kW heating in bake mode / 2kW grill elements
• Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
• Stay-Cool door handle
• Vitreous enamel oven chamber
• Plug-in continuous oven door seal
• Halogen oven lamp
• Anti-skid 50mm dia. 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
• 4 oven wire racks supplied
|Capacity||:||4 GN 1/1 Tray|
|W x D x H (mm)||:||810 x 616 x 625|
|Electric Power (kW)||:||3,10|