The Labo XPL P is a batch freezer that is easy to use, simple to manage, and useful in any gelato production area. Solid and tireless, it has rounded corners where the operator works, significantly reducing the risk of injury.
Three variable freezing programs, suited to different types of production
- Gelato: this program uses more cold to increase the body of milk-based gelato. Operators can change the hardness of the gelato to suit their preferences
- Gelato Fruit / Sorbet: This program uses less cold to produce intensely favoured fruit gelato and sorbets that are more delicate. This optimized management of cold temperatures reduces errors and energy waste.
- Slush Fruit / Granita: This program perfectly crystallizes fresh fruit cremolata (slush / granite), making a product that is always uniform. The program can be personalized based on the quality and density of the final product.
- Hard-O-Tronic: this is the exclusive system for an excellent gelato. The LCD screen constantly displays the values of the programmed consistency and that of the gelato in the batch freezer. By pressing on the arrows you can always change it, to obtain your own ideal gelato.
- POM Beater: the beater has no central shaft, its POM blades – impenetrable by the cold – facilitate the complete extraction of the gelato every time. Sturdy yet light, it has self-adjusting scraper blades to maintain the cylinder clean and efficient.
- Post Cooling: to maintain the consistency of the gelato during extraction, the post cooling function injects cold into the gelato as it comes out of the cylinder.
Available in AIR COOL and WATER COOL.
|W x D x H (mm)||:||520 x 650 x 1400 mm|
|Electric Power (kW)||:||4|