Hand breading is popular because it offers the greatest control of coverage and density. Henny Penny hand breaders are designed to make that task fast and convenient.
The HB 11 is a self-contained, portable station that lets crew quickly dip, bread, sift and stack food by hand from a minimum of floor space. This sturdy, portable station will give your freshly breaded products a consiste look, taste and texture, while saving labor and reducing breading and product waste.
• High quality stainless steel frame and sifting basket
• Fully enclosed 0.25 hp motor and drive assembly generates special “eccentric” sifting action
• Breading lugs hold 25 lb (11.4 kg) of breading
• 2 interchangeable lugs—1 for breading, 1 to catch sifted breading
• Angled frames extend legs for greater stability
• Removable splash guard
• 4 heavy-duty locking casters
• Quick disassembly for easy cleaning
• Choose right or left-hand workflow
|Capacity||:||11.4 Kg of product|
|W x D x H (mm)||:||1390 x 775 x 1181|
|Electric Power (kW)||:||0.79|