Turbofan convection oven systems offer portability to suit any application, an expandable platform with a wider range of oven footprints, increased tray loading capacity and smart door design for safety. Coupled with the 30 Series’ matching prover and holding cabinet, turbofan offers more features within its DNA.
*SS Stands and Proofers are supplied separately
*ovens can be stacked vertically by using an additional stacking kit
*Proofers are available for E32, E33 and G32 series
More About Turbofan:
Turbofan is a globally recognized brand of convection ovens (both gas and electric) used in a wide range of applications, from Bakeries to Restaurants & Chain businesses. It is considered a work horse of any restaurant kitchen and has a long history of reliability and outstanding performance. Turbofan product is used by many high profile Fast Food Restaurants.
Features: vitreous enamel chamber, programmable stage cooking, core temperature probe and easy clean features give you a long-lasting & strong performance at a very competitive price.
Turbofan convection ovens are produced in Moffat’s new state of the art production facility in Christchurch, New Zealand.
About the manufacturer:
Moffat has origins in New Zealand foundry and enamel work, as well as domestic and commercial cooking equipment manufactured for distribution - dating back to the early 1920’s. Today the Moffat Group designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and services a wide array of foodservice and bakery solutions.
• 5 18” x 26” / 460 x 660 full size sheet pan capacity
• 5 600 x 400 tray capacity
• 85mm tray spacing
• Compact 735mm width
• 10A plug-in cordset fitted
• Digital display Time and Temperature controls
• Large easy view 20mm high displays
• Electronic thermostat control
• Electronic burner ignition and safety control system
• Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
• Manual mode and Program mode
20 programs with 3 stage cooking and stage end alarms
Core Probe program cooking (optional Core Probe Kit)
Moisture injection mode (5 levels) and manual injection
• Bi-directional reversing fan system
• 35 MJ/hr patented Infrared burner system
• Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
• Stay-Cool door handle
• Vitreous enamel oven chamber
• Plug-in continuous oven door seal
• Dual halogen oven lamps
• Anti-skid 50mm dia. 102mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
• 5 oven wire racks supplied
|Capacity||:||5 (660 x 440 mm) or 5 GN1/1 Tray|
|W x D x H (mm)||:||735 x 810 x 910|
|Gas Power (BTU/hour)||:||35.000|
|Electric Power (kW)||:||0,12|