The Cobra Chargrill 600mm (or Cobra Barbecue) can deliver an exciting experience by unlocking the taste of genuine barbecue flavor. The cast iron grates, used in either a flat or tilted position, have the ideal edge to produce a fine branded finish. The plates are easily removed for cleaning.
• Stainless steel finish
• Stainless steel grease tray
• Reversible top grates
• Inclined position to reduce flare and enhance grease run
• Aluminized burners
• Flame failure protection with continuous pilot burner and piezo ignition
• Lift out grates, radiants, and baffles for cleaning
• Open cabinet base for extra storage
• Adjustable front feet and rear rollers
More about Cobra:
Cobra is a recognized commercial cooking equipment manufactured by Moffat. It is simple, yet built with an effective cooking system; it is one that can be used in small to mid-sized kitchens from entry level restaurants to cafes and to take away spots. Cobra is designed and built to meet three main criterions:
1 – Affordable.
2 – Functional.
3 – Reliable.
About the manufacturer:
Moffat has origins in New Zealand foundry and enamel work, as well as domestic and commercial cooking equipment manufactured for distribution - dating back to the early 1920’s. Today the Moffat Group designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and services a wide array of foodservice and bakery solutions.
|W x D x H (mm)||:||600 x 800 x 915 + 170|
|Gas Power (BTU/hour)||:||61.400|